Thursday, October 22, 2015

Feeling Good--- soon I hope...

Fun cards this past week- 
I wanted to use my new SU! Get Well Soup stamp and had this vision of making steam come off the bowl. To do this I used the new SU! Elegant Dots Embossing Folder in two different ways:
1) To get the "steam" dots on the pink paper- I inked Wisteria Wonder onto the raised dots side of the embossing folder and then twisted it when I stamped the dots onto the pink.
2) To get the white dots- I inked Wisteria Wonder onto the top side of the embossing folder and then ran white paper through it.

Get Well Soup


Inside the card, I put white paper and stamped Wisteria
hearts from SU! Perpetual Calendar.

Then for the bowl- I used a square make-up sponge and 
made angles with the sponging (see below)


My favorite is this one- with the little hearts added.

Thanks for looking! 
Leave comments and be sure to visit my gallery on SplitCoastStampers:

No comments:

Post a Comment