Thursday, February 11, 2016

Sunbursts and Miracles

I love it when the sun peeks from behind the clouds and makes it look like a miracle. So when I started playing with this sunburst framelit... I saw all sorts of potential. Here are few cards and projects from the past few days...

STARTING THE DAY ANEW WITH A CUP OF COFFEE AND YOU!
This is my Monthly Swap Club card- theme: "New Beginnings"- 
because a cup of coffee and a miracle cloud sounds like a great new beginning!
Stamps and dies from the SU! 2016 Occasions catty… All the words (inside it says "Happy Birthday to You" are from Sunburst Sayings. And the hearts are from A Nice Cuppa. For the cutting, I used the Sunburst and Cups & Kettle Dies as well as my circle punches. 
I used two Splitcoaststamper challenges: Color Challenge SC568: Saffron Gray Sky (So Saffron yellow, Smokey Slate gray, Soft Sky blue) and Sketch Challenge SC579.


SUNSHINY PEEP HELLO!
Stamps and dies from the 2016 Occasions catty… 
SU! Stamps: Sunburst Sayings and Honeycomb Happiness. Inside the card it says "You're so Sweet" from Honeycomb Happiness.


SHARING COCOA WITH MY VALENTINE...
Stamps and dies from the 2016 Occasions catty… 
SU! Stamps: Perpetual Birthday Calendar (hearts), Sunburst Sayings (dots and squiggle lines). and the Cups & Kettle framelits for the cups, heart, and spoon.
I made the straws by stamping the squiggle lines from Sunburst Sayings on paper and then rolling them. 


Thanks for looking! 
Makani

No comments:

Post a Comment