Sunday, October 4, 2015

Guiding Light, Cardinals, and Rosebud!

Last day of the STAYcation.... so here is what I made last night and today.
Again the details on what I used to make these cards is on my SplitCoastStampers Gallery:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=91627

 A Musical Cardinal Holiday to you...
(All Die Cuts- Impression Obsession: Cardinals, 
Memory Box: Virtuoso Music, Cheery Lynn: Merry Christmas)


You are My Sunshine and Guiding Light
(Images all from Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets- 
From Land to Sea, Feel Goods, 
Kinda Eclectic, The Open Sea, Chalk Lines)


Rosebud! 
(Images all from Stampin' Up! Stamp Sets- 
Winter Wishes, Woodgrain. 
Window is SU! Hearth + Home Thinlits Die)

Thanks for looking! Leave comments if you like and if you ever want to buy some Stampin' Up! goodies- contact me! :) Makani

No comments:

Post a Comment