Thursday, October 22, 2015

House Mouse Love

Been playing with my little House Mouse stamps again. Love love love those little pictures!

These are being shipped off for a House Mouse swap I am participating in on SplitCoastStampers. So.... shhh, they are not due until Nov 2. :)

Smitten Kitten (and Mice)
When I crocheted this one, I so thought of how my mom used to knit whenever she sat on the couch.  I tried using real mini clothespins, but it got too bulky. So instead, I glossed the clothespins (hard to see in picture). Then I used the SU! Lattice Embossing Folder (retired now) to add more knit texture.
Recipe:
Colors: Tombow pens: 942, N89, 553, 800; SU! pens: Night of Navy, Creamy Caramel, Cherry Cobbler
House Mouse Stamps: “Cozy Mittens” and “I’m Smitten”
Paper: gray, brown, white
Accessories: 3D Galaxy Gloss, Lily Sugar ‘n Cream cotton yarn
Tools: SU! Lattice Embossing Folder, crochet hook, dauber, scissors, etc 


 Blowing Bubblegum Bubbles
I had fun layering all the punched colorful circles and making the bubblegum machine.
I used alcohol markers (Spectrum Noir, Copics, Touch, Letraset) 
to allow the images to shine through the colors so well.
Recipe: 
Colors: Alcohol based pens: Copics: RV10, BV02; Touch Pens: 23, 47, BG1, BG5, WG4, WG 0.5; Letraset Pantone 537-T; Spectrum Noir BP4; Promarker Blender. Water Based: Tombow 912
House Mouse Stamps: “Chew, Blow, Pop” and “Mice Wishes”
Paper: Creative Memories Brights, white
Tools:  ¾ “ and 1” punches, CM circle cutter

Thanks for looking. 
Leave comments and please do visit my Split Coast Stampers gallery:

No comments:

Post a Comment